Sunday, June 7, 2009

How Well Do You Know Me? Saturday, June 03, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me?
Current mood: chipper
Category: Life
1. FIRST NAME? Aryan

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no, it was a compromise

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? the other day??

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes, it's beautiful

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? don't like lunchmeat, but if I have to pick, turkey

6. KIDS? 2

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know, I'd get on my nerves.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? occasionally I will journal

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? depends on the situation

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? probably not, falling is not somethign I'm "into"

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? almost multi anything

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm strong when I have to be; emotionally & physically.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? either plain vanilla w/hot fudge & sprinkles... or chocolate chip mint.... or cookie dough.

16. SHOE SIZE? 8ish

17. RED OR PINK? Pink

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? the least? Hmmm... I don't really not like myself. Perhaps scars from having children

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa because I know I'll never be able to talk to him or see him ever again and it breaks my heart. I can't call for advice or sit with him in church.... It saddens me when I think about Gavin & Gwyneth not being able to grow up with him being in thier lives like myself. Gwyn probably won't even remember him, and that makes it even harder because he was one of the best men that I will probably ever know and she won't have his influence.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not applicable (unless you want to copy this out of my blog & send it to me)

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? work jeans & no shoes

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? marshmellows

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the hum of the computer fan

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? pale pink

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Mark! Mmmmm. OR my sheet.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mark's dad

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Good teeth/ hygene

28 DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course I do!

29. FAVORITE DRINK? "fresh" tasting water, tea (hot or cold), once in a while, Dr. Pepper.

30. FAVORITE SPORT? watch Mark play Guitar Hero. Is that a sport yet?

31. EYE COLOR? Brownish

32. HAT SIZE? one size fits all

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything tastey & edible

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? either

36.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? X-men midnight showing opening night

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE U WEARING? navy blue 80/20 work shirt. (yes I know I'm lame)

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Are we talking affection or chocolate here? No matter either will do.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Birthday cake or cheesecake

41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not applicable, shouldn't this question be with the most likely to respond one?

42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not applicable durrr... but I swear I just answered this a minute ago. Said something about copying from my blog here? OH yeah. It was do I want everyone to send it back...

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The art of writing (for English class)

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mouse pad

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? don't really watch t.v.

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? pleasant ones.

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I don't roll rocks or bugs....

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Indiana to California...?

49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can bark like a real dog. (used to have contests at McD's *sigh* those were the days -a year and 1/2 ago. LOL)

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 1980 at a hospital

No comments: