Tuesday, June 9, 2009

3’rd Time’s A Charm Sunday, November 09, 2008

3’rd Time’s A Charm
Current mood: adored
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
I donated my hair again. I think I had like 12 inches cut off. It is really, really short! I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it or anything, but I was aching for a change. I think I was getting on Kirby's nerves complaining about my hair. LOL

So Katie at Fiesta just cut it off (for the donation part) and I told her to "now with the cuteness!"

She did a really super job. I told her some of my likes and dis-likes and she just had at it since I didn't really have anything in particular that I wanted. I have never had my hair this short before, but it is really adorable. I don't think my cat recognises me.

Gavin & Gwyn are at their dads. I'm sure Gavin won't care either way (boys- you know). I think Gwyn's jaw will drop. She will either really like it or she will really not like it. It will be fun either way.

I stopped by my grandma's afterward to visit and to show it off, but she wasn't home. So take a look at my pic and let me know what you think. I'll get Kirby to take some of the back. Right now it's full of the salan gunk and I don't think I can replicate how they do it, so I'll get some up when it's more "normal" looking.

Oh I love hair. I wonder if I should have gone into the hair styling business myself? I just don't think there are a lot of people that would want me around with scissors too often out of the day.

ps- migraine free for 2 weeks now (knock on wood).

Comments:

I LOVE IT! I just did the same thing a few weeks ago, not 12 in but maybe 8 in the back. Mine is long in the front and gets shorter around back. And Congrats on the migraines (knocking on wood.)
Posted by Satarah on Saturday, November 08, 2008 - 11:14 PM

It looks great! I just did mine last week. I donated 8 inches.. Couldn't make myself go any shorter. Hope your migraines continue to improve.
Posted by Jen on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 12:37 AM

Oh I hate it! what were you thinking!!!JUST KIDDINGIt's very cute. I'd like to see a better pic, the dark background in the profile pic makes it hard to see. A lady I used to work with would do the "locks of love" donation thing, too. She grew hair FAST. She was a hair factory...
Posted by Ben on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 10:14 AM

I was wondering about your hair. In your picture it's hard to tell if it's pulled back or not there at all. I haven't had the energy to let my hair grow the last couple years. I used to donate my hair. I think I donated like 18" once. YAY!! The danged Migraines are gone!! Or at least taking a break. I hope hope hope they stay away. They can bother someone else. :)
Posted by Julie on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 11:40 AM

Holy Cow girl, you cut it off! It is sooo sexy and sassy! lol. I love it! Only if I had the guts to do that? How did your kids like it?
Posted by Missy on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 3:28 PM

By the way, I just thought that I should point out the extra 3" of neck.More for me! Mwaa Haa Haa!
Posted by enginer320 on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 8:53 PM

No comments: