Tuesday, June 9, 2009

water in my pondering Tuesday, December 02, 2008

water in my pondering
Category: Life
So a lot has happened recently- at least in my head. I guess a lot has happend outside of my head, too.

i wrote this nice long blog and it was all about migraines. You know- there is more to my life than headaches. Someday I tell myself I will be able to actually live my life and maybe I can write a blog that isn't about migraines.

I just feel like screaming as loud and as long as I can, but I'm afraid if I do it'll give me a headache. I drive myself insane.

There has to be more than this.

Comments:

Awww....Im sorry you keep having these pain in the butt headaces.... I wish I could do something to help you! If you ever need to get away and hang out with someone, you know my . :)
Posted by Missy on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 11:56 PM

Stupid p-hucking headaches. I don't know what to say. I wish they would stop, too. :(
Posted by Julie on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 5:17 PM

No comments: