Wednesday, June 10, 2009

enrichment center Thursday, December 18, 2008

enrichment center
Current mood: full
Category: Life
Normally I'm not one for the posting 2 blogs in one day (but I'm really cold and lappie on my lap is warm- plus Kirby's trying to get more achievements, Gavin's eating hot chocolate I made, & Gwyn is playing a game where you do the Brat's hair). That is my excuse & I'm sticking to it. Anyhow I don't like the 2 blogs in one day thing so I dated this one for tomorrow. Not that it matters because I know that I am lying and now that I admitted the truth you all know that I'm lying, too.

I wanted to let you know that I was really cold at work and I didn't have my lid screwed on my mug all the way and I spilled coffee on my sweater and it was warm. I smelled like coffee, too. It's my favorite ratty sweater. I love it. I'd marry it if I wasn't already married.

My old cat kept running like crazy and slamming himself into the presents under the tree- then going into the dining room and other places. I thought he was nuts (no catnip I swear). He apparently found a red skittle he was attacking that Josh dropped. I think it's lost in the presents. There were claw marks on some of the packages and we had to make some "patches" to cover them up. Yes, they are other Christmas paper patches.

Life lesson: the weighted companion cube in fact can not speak. In the event it does speak, the enrichment center urges you to disregard it's advice.

Comments:

Red skittles have the same effect on me. :)
Posted by Julie on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 8:50 PM

thanks for the laugh... i needed it.
Posted by Mystica on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 2:41 PM

You know, I'm really lucky to be able to spend my time with someone as wonderful as you are. Even when I'm being a gamer and ignoring you because of the xbox, buried in some obscure Dungeons and Dragons material, or just sorting my thousands of miniatures by faction, I know that you love me.I'm very thankful.

I love you.If you were my weighted companion cube, I could never euthanize you.

P.S. The cake is a lie.
Posted by Enginer230 on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:40 PM

No comments: