Wednesday, June 10, 2009

That’s not what I wanted Thursday, December 18, 2008

That’s not what I wanted
Current mood: cold
Category: Blogging
Do you go searching for answers and you never seem to get the answers your looking for? I guess I was fishing for someone with the same thoughts as me. (I know- impossible) It's like you had to be there to get it.

Okay- okay...

Well except for you Julie you always seem to be on the same page as me- even when you don't know what I'm talking about (like right now you probably dont, but I know you're with me). No one ever knows what I'm talking about. Or maybe they do, but they're not reading inbetween the lines enough to get what I'm saying.

Especially men.

Maybe I'm not clear enough. I'd draw pictures, but there's a reason I'm not an artist. I'd sing, but I get bood off of rock band enough who knows what would happen in real life!! Maybe I could tell it in jokes, but I think I'm the only one that would get the punch line- well me and 5 year olds. I just don't get it.

I don't really think I'm that far out there. I've had "weird" people tell me I'm too mainstream to be weird and "normal" people tell me I'm to weird to be normal. So I don't fit into any category, therefore no one seems go get me. Except Julie. She rocks.

Or maybe she just wants to kick everyone's asses who wants to be jerks. Which I think is a good idea. I'm sick of "lets talky talky" Except we all know I'm a weanie and I'd have to stand behind Julie and hold up her TAPOUT sign and stuff...

Lesson learned: I'd still have to get someone to help me make the tapout sign- you know- the "artist" thing. Would be a shame if I made Julie make her own sign.


Comments:

Honey, if you need I can make my own TAPOUT sign you know I would. :) Thatd be awesome. Only if you hold it for me though.
Posted by Julie on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 7:39 PM

Well I DO make awesome stick people.
Posted by Kiara on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 7:48 PM

No comments: