Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heart broke single men Monday, June 23, 2008

Heart broke single men
Current mood: amorous
Category: Romance and Relationships
Yeah that's right- I did it. I got myself married. Please feel free to observe my photos.

Sorry to any single men that may have had their eye on this piece of meat. I'm officially off the market.

It was very small ceremony performed at Columbia City. I didn't do the whole froo froo wedding. I had a froo froo wedding already anyway. I really wanted a dress (because who wouldn't? they're awesome), but not the hassle, planning, ect.

Of course later on we will be planning something special for our friends and family (likely this fall as everyone's summer schedules are so busy) so that I shall do. As alwasy I welcome anyone that wants to visit. I love company!

I have some awesome photos from Chicago to post, but that will have to happen later.

I would like to comment more on this blog, but seeing as how it's past midnight I have to get myself in bed and ready for work. I just wanted to share for those that didn't know or forgot.

I am very happy. He is a good man. Excellent with the kids, and even more wonderful to me. He spoils me and I keep telling him not to or else I may become a brat. He doesn't listen.

Comments:

I am sooooo happy for you. I feel sorry for all the guys that missed out. LMAO
Posted by Satarah on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 8:35 AM


Congratulations!!!I am so glad that you have found yourself a wonderful guy!!! You deserve to be happy!!!
Posted by Andrea on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 2:51 PM

AHHHH I am so happy for you hun!!! Congrats you deserve this happiness more then anyone! **BIG HUGS**
Posted by Crystal on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 2:18 PM

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! YAY!! Congratulations once again. You sold piece of meat you.
Posted by Julie on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 5:57 PM

Congrats !! I am so glad you have found that special happiness:) Enjoy every moment together and again CONGRATS to the both of you!!!
Posted by Casey on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 12:55 PM

Congrats and hope all is going well. sorry i couldnt say something sooner but i dont have internet anymore at home and only get to use it when i take myself down to the libary. But congrats again... and best wishes!!!
Posted by Mystica on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 1:40 PM

I am soo happy for you:) HugsLisa
Posted by Lisa on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 10:15 PM

AAAWWWW!! that is soooo cool, I am glad you found the one!!
Posted by Elizabeth on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 2:01 PM

No comments: