Sunday, June 7, 2009

When are You going to DO me?? Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When are You going to DO me??
Category: Blogging
I just made that title to get you to read this. I'm feeling random so I thought I'd share a little of what's going on in my life:

Today at work this girl up and left. I wish I could do that. She had "doctor" appointments last week.

I'm feeling pretty high. I took an OTC migraine pill that makes my stomach hurt. I think I'm starting to like butt rock, cuz when Kirby sings it's so hot...

Jessica- I'm so glad you like the pimp game. Together we shall backhand all ho's. Except for the ones that work for us and the ones that bring ther cousin. Does your mom know you have that?

I have a crap ton of crap to do. I didn't get my washer fixed, we traded it for "my" old one that shakes. It thinks it's in a night club. I should play some hot R&B when I do the laundry and the washer and I can shake our booties together.

I've heard wine is "mommy juice" So maybe I should take it... when I don't have headaches. Which is a lot lately. (maybe it'll help with the headaches)?

I can't wait to see Ultimate Fighter!!!

Did you know when you hit control and enter in microsoft outlook it will automatically send the e-mail?

And seriously- who would get a basketball birdbath?

Now everyone knows that Sunday was Mother's Day. I never really gave that holiday much thought. But I was spoiled and the kids made me cards at the YMCA and that was really cool. It was flower seeds in there (what am I hillbilly?). I hope I can get them to grow. One of them says it's very durable. We'll see how durable these plants are once I start to "care" for them. I had a very nice note from someone unexpected and lots of Happy Mother's Day wishes. It made me feel really special.

Thanks to all my friends that love me so much! I love you too!

Comments:

no she doesn't.but we will be doing some backhanding.i just played that last night.
Posted by Jessica on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 5:26 PM

Ahh... Pimp the backhanding... i had to order mine from online, couldn't find it in any store, but yeah one hell of a funny game...
Posted by Ralph on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 9:22 AM

No comments: