Sunday, June 7, 2009

What My Friends Think of Me September 4th 2006

What My Friends Think Of Me
Current mood: sad
Category: Life

September 4th 2006
kathleen
Date: Sep 4, 2006 6:12 PM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]
Subject: hi again
Body:
I'm so glad that I got to talk to you and I'm so sorry for all that has happened. You are an amazing person and you should be so proud of yourself for all that you have done. You have two beautiful, intelligent kids and you have done so much for yourself and your family despite all the hardships you have had growing up with things being way less than perfect.

There are about a million things that have happened in your life that would have kept so many people from turning out as awesome as you have. No matter how this turns out I'm sure you will be better and stronger for it. It's amazing that you can work full time, go to school, and raise two kids and I hope you know that you're incredible for doing it.

Mark was SO lucky to have you, no matter what he says to hurt you, i saw you two together and there is no doubt in my mind that he was lying when he said he didn't love you... I really hope you know that he is just saying those things to make himself feel like he is making the right decision (and he isn't).

You are lucky to be near your family and to have such a great support system. You will not be alone through all of this with all the people who love and care about you. (And this may sound calous, but you won't be alone in the romantic department for long either because you are a GREAT catch.. the only hard part will be finding someone worthy of you)

You're beautiful, smart, motivated and funny as hell and you will do great for yourself and Gavin and Gwyn and Giarry etc no matter what happens.

I wish I had better advice for you but it sounds to me like you are doing everything right. You should definitely talk to your counselor at work though because you need to realize that NONE of this is your fault.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you, or call me any time... REALLY!

-k

COMMENTS:


Couldn't have said it better myself.!! Everything she wrote is 100% correct.I just hope you believe it.
Posted by Jen on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 - 1:12 AM


Amen!
Posted by ? on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 - 12:47 PM


Kiara,
You are an amazing person. I have known you only through yahoo groups for the past 5 years and I still can tell that you are a very kind person and a loving Mother. I wish that I lived closer to you so that we could meet in person some day. I think that you and I would be GREAT friends. What ever happens between you and Mark, DON'T let anyone ever make you feel like any of it is your fault. I'm sure that one day he will "wake up" and realize what a "FOOL" he was. I just hope that he doesn't come to that conclusion too late!! Remember that we are all here for you if you need us. HUGS!!!!
Posted by Andrea on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 - 10:30 AM


I just wanted to say that I agree with all of that!! Aryan, u r such a sweet sweet girl and I know that Mark knows he made the wrong decision. Be strong, be cautious when it comes to believing what he says, good or bad, and please please please remember that we r all here for u no matter what time or day it is! U know where u can find me.....
Posted by ? on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 10:20 AM

No comments: